Saturday, October 1, 2016

This Move is Really Happening!

I am currently in the process of moving to the Los Angeles area! Literally finalizing a few things and then of course once I get to LA, I'll need to go to different stores in order to really feel like I'm settled. But there is so much more that goes into moving to a new city, especially when it is about 5 hours away from where I currently live. So what's involved with making a move like this? Pretty much... I'll say it takes a lot of persistence and patience, but most of all, it takes courage. I am still shocked myself that I am really making this move to LA.

I can honestly say that I am feeling different emotions, but right now, the excitement overwhelms everything else that I am feeling. I have never moved outside of the Bay Area.... other than when I moved to Vacaville, California of February of this year. Even with this move, I was still just an hour away from where my family lives, which is in Hayward, California. So this move will definitely be different from what I am used to.

I come from a large family who all for the most part, lives in the Bay Area. The closer it comes to the day I drive down to LA, the more it starts to hit me that I am really going to be moving and I can't just drive an hour to see my family. So it does make me sad to think that I will not able to attend all the family parties, go to church on Sundays with my cousin Michelle, or visit my cousins's sons in Hayward; but I have always wanted to move to LA since I was in college. I never moved for a number of reasons, but most of all, being afraid was the number one reason. I finally decided that this is what I really want to do because the timing was just right. I will discuss later the process and how everything literally just fell into place for me. I choose to believe it is because "everything happens for a reason" and it is truly in God's plan for me to do this, or else it wouldn't have worked so well in my favor to make this move.

More to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished