Thursday, December 15, 2016

Maevn Scrubs.. Love at First Touch!

So as many of you know, scrubs are a nurse's best friend, along with many other things we need to survive a work day. However, when it comes to comfort and looking good, scrubs mean everything when you're at work saving lives! 

There are plenty of scrub lines out there, some better than others, but at the end of the day, it is all about how it makes you look and feel. 
Confidence goes a long way!

"When I'm having a rough day at work, but I look at my watch 
& get juiced because it's almost time to clock out!" 


I had the opportunity to try out Maevn Scrubs #maevenscrubs and I am IN LOVE with their EON Line. I am a curvy girl with hips and thighs, which I am growing to love each day, but with that being said, I normally wear bottoms such as jeans, that are have a stretch material to give me that extra room to be able to move around and still feel comfortable in what I am wearing. When I received the EON line top and bottom, (I'll list below with links, specifically what I am wearing) the first thing that caught my attention, other than the color because I chose that lovely CHERRY RED, was how soft the material felt. I put the scrubs on and immediately loved how comfortable it felt and how easy I was able to move around! Check out my video below!

"When it's almost time to clock out, I do a little dance because I know my bed is calling my name!" 


Material: 
The EON line features their COOLMAX fabric, which allows us nurses to work hard and run around AND SWEAT without needing to feel self conscious of any sweat marks, but also keeps us cool and dry while at work. MOISTURE WICKING = Pulls moisture away from your skin. The material is also LIGHTWEIGHT which allows us nurses to move around as needed when we were taking care of our patients at work!

Colors:
The EON line has a wide range of colors to choose from, especially fun and bright colors, which I tend to gravitate towards more often.

Wash and Dry:
The EON line is wash and wear! Yes wash and wear. As for me, I am not a huge fan of ironing clothes. I can throw these scrubs in the wash and dryer without the need to iron! #HappyGirl

What did I love most? 
Aside from being so comfortable, these scrubs had pockets galore! Without pockets, I would be lost as a nurse. The top has TWO pockets in the front, along with a pocket you can put your cell phone! The bottoms have an amazing yoga waistband which is something I normally do not buy because I love a half garter with drawstring in order to keep my pants in place, but I found that with this yoga waistline stays in place and still allows me to be able to move without needing to adjust my drawstring!

Last but not least, PRICING! 
Tops start at $22 & Bottoms start at $26, which is a steal compared to a lot of scrub lines out there! Definitely worth the price! You will not be disappointed.

Check out their website on the link below!
Website: EON Line



Here are the links to the top and bottom that I am wearing!
Top: Active - Back Mesh Panel Shaped V-Neck Top
Bottom: Active - PURE® Yoga 7-Pocket Scrub Pant
Store Locator: Find Maevn Scrubs Near You!


Make sure to check it out by clicking the links above! 

To all my nurses and future nurses out there, think of scrubs as a little treat for yourself, because "when you look good, you feel good!" And as nurses, we must take care of ourselves! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished