Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Maevn March Mania! FREE SCRUBS!


I am excited to share another set of Maevn Uniforms that was sent to me for FREE and they're also spreading the love with giving away 1,000 more FREE scrubs starting today, March 1! All you have to do is go to their instagram page www.instagram.com/MaevnUniforms or 
www.facebook.com/MaevnUniforms for more information on how to participate in their #MaevnMarchMania! 

Now with the big news finally announced, let me help you guys pick out your new FREE pair by sharing my thoughts on the one you see above in the picture and below in another picture, as well as  a fun boomerang! I am a big fan of their EON Active line because the material is so soft and comfortable to wear, especially during a 12 hour shift! Oh yea, if you read my last post, no need to iron after throwing it in the wash and dryer! BONUS points for nurses because we are already so exhausted after working those long shifts. This line is similar to the last pair I blogged about, but slightly different because this pair of scrub bottoms has an elastic waistband!

Scrub top: EON 1748 Back Mesh Panel Mock Wrap TopScrub bottom: EON 7348 WAISTBAND 7-POCKET CARGO PANTBoth top and bottom are in the wine color and a size small. I have ordered a small petite from Maevn Uniforms and it was a tad bit short for me and I am 5'2". The regular small works better, especially if you wear clogs or shoes with a little height. 


Having an elastic waistband is a first for me. I was a little hesitant, but did see a lot of people raving about it so I thought might as well give it a try. I also went with this wine color because it looks amazing on every skin tone! You literally cannot go wrong with this set of scrubs. It has many pockets on the scrub top, as well as the scrub pants, which is important for our pens, highlighters, penlight, scissors... and oh yes, possibly your personal cellphone or work phone for that matter! The elastic waistband, I cannot stress it enough, is really so comfortable and different. It gives it a little edge that you may only know about because it isn't visible, but that comfortable feeling will keep you wanting more of them! They have a variety of colors to choose from as well so the options are endless!


Comfortable enough to move around and even share a laugh!



Just a fun boomerang showing you guys that even when moving quickly, the scrubs will definitely allow you to do so, while still looking cute! Hehehehe 

Pretty cool that they are sharing the love with US healthcare professionals and students by giving away 1,000 free pairs! And who doesn't love free stuff? I know I do, so don't waste anytime and head over to their instagram or facebook to participate! You literally have nothing to lose and you may find yourself with a free pair of scrubs for the spring time!

1 comment :

  1. Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future! dorcasadebayo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished